Dear VitaMist Family,
In the History of VitaMist March has always been founder’s Month!
My amazing husband founded this company and created the worldwide patents on the products. He passed away 10 years ago last month, but he has left us a legacythat will go on forever.
I found a poem of Mother Teresa’s that rather sums up the way he felt and lived his life.
“Words to live by” from Mother Teresa
– People are often unreasonable, illogical, and self-centered;
Forgive them anyway.
– If you are kind, people may accuse you of selfish, ulterior motives;
Be kind anyway.
– If you are successful, you will find some false friends and some true enemies;
– If you are honest and frank, people may cheat you;
Be honest and frank anyway.
– What you spend years building, someone could destroy overnight;
– If you find serenity and happiness, they may be jealous;
Be happy anyway.
– The good you do today, people will often forget tomorrow;
Do good anyway.
– Give the world the best you have and it may just never be enough;
Give the world the best that you have anyway.
– You see, in the final analysis, it’s all between you and God;
It was never between you and them anyway.