In a home business, it is often hard for many of us to ‘stay on task’.
It’s time for a renewed determination to reach your goals.
Here are 10 ways to get you there.
- Make short-term goals that are attainable. Never make unrealistic expectations that may result in a setback.
- Remind yourself of your goals every day. Positive affirmations are a great way to stay on track!
- Put your goals in writing and put them on your fridge, by your bed, next to the computer, at your desk, on your rearview mirror, the bathroom mirror, the wall across from the toilet, in your locker at work or school, etc. When the going gets tough, you will have your little reminders right in front of you.
- Share your goals with other people, and gain from their inspiration. Your will to succeed will encourage others to step up to the plate.
- Break down the goal into details, and try to focus on each step. Focusing on the whole picture can be overwhelming.
- Change your short-term goals on a weekly basis, and your long-term goals every three months. This will help you stay motivated, without a reason to stray from boredom of the same routine.
- Create rewards as an incentive to accomplish goals you set. Treat yourself when you reach a benchmark.
- Read training materials or call your upline support and tune in to training calls to support the goals you want to achieve.
- Invite close family and friends to suggest goals they think you can make come true. Having a different viewpoint will keep you open-minded in trying new things.
Set some rewards for the family when you reach certain goals. You will sometimes sacrifice some family time because of your business, so let them share in the rewards from allowing you the extra freedom you need to successfully build your business.
- Be a reader or listener. Read or listen to some of the excellent books or tapes from leaders or motivational speakers.
Most of all, HAVE FUN!!!
ENJOY REACHING YOUR GOALS AND SETTING NEW ONES!
Expose yourself to success. Spend time with and learn from others who have achieved the success you’re looking for. Take notes, seek advice, apply their techniques.