Say Goodbye to Morning Sickness
Say goodbye to morning sickness, which is what one Phoenix-based company, is saying. Mayor pharmaceutical laboratories (the originators of spray technology) have come up with a revolutionary way of taking your vitamins and it could be the answer to morning sickness.
Some prenatal vitamins can cause nausea in an already nauseous pregnant woman. If you’re prenatal vitamins make you sick, talk to your GP. He or she may be able to prescribe a different kind of prenatal vitamin. The one produced by Mayor Labs “VitaMist Prenatal spray vitamin“, a spray vitamin, using a patented proprietary technology to deliver the purest natural nutrition to your body in a rapidly, easy and convenient way. VitaMist believe so much in their technology and its ability to help you overcome morning sickness they give a 30 day money back guarantee.
Everyone knows that prenatal vitamins are recommended for pregnant women. The reason that pregnant women are requested to take prenatal vitamins is that many people have a hard time getting in the recommended daily allowance (RDA) of all the nutrients every day. It is also recommended that women who are trying to conceive or are breastfeeding take prenatal vitamins as an insurance policy against their diet.
Why Do Prenatal Vitamins Make You Sick?
Prenatal Vitamins contain fairly large amounts of iron and folic acid, both of which tend to make you sick to your stomach.
During your pregnancy, you body’s blood volume increases by about one third. Your body needs the extra iron in the blood production. Without it you would feel even more tired and lethargic than you already are.
The extra folic acid is included in the prenatal vitamin to protect your unborn baby. Folic acid has shown to reduce the risk of birth defects of the brain and spinal cord.
There are five inherent problems with prenatal vitamins and VitaMist seems to answers all five;
- Your prenatal vitamin makes you nauseous. (With VitaMist Prenatal spray vitamin there is no large pill to cause a reaction from your gag reflex and you don’t have to mega dose iron and folic acid.)
- You can’t remember to take the prenatal vitamin. (With VitaMist Prenatal spray vitamin it is easy and convenient and you can carry in your purse or in your shirt pocket.)
- You get constipated from your prenatal vitamin. (No mega dosing of iron that causes constipation by the way VitaMist has a separate spray for Iron.)
- It is hard to swallow the prenatal vitamin. (With VitaMist Prenatal spray vitamin, it’s as simple as just spraying your great tasting vitamins.)
- You “burp” nasty tastes after taking your prenatal vitamin. (There is no pill that will cause the nasty burps because 70% of those pills could be made up of fillers, binders and excipient.)
With this new technology even if you get morning sickness for other reasons. You can rest assure that your baby is getting the nutrition it needs through the patented proprietary technology.
Do I need to be concerned about other nutrients?
Standard prenatal vitamins don’t include omega-3 fatty acids, which help promote a baby’s brain development. If you’re unable of choose not to eat fish or other foods high in omega-3 fatty acids, your health care provider may recommend omega-3 fatty acid supplements in addition to prenatal vitamins.
Vitamin D is important as well – especially during the third trimester, when calcium demands increase. Most prenatal vitamins don’t contain optimal amounts of vitamin D.